Friday, February 12, 2016

Political Bull Shit Is In The Air From Both Sides

To Senator Sanders and Sectary of State Clinton: You both say that people of color are disproportionately in Jail/Prison and that fact proves that they are being discriminated against. Have either of you even considered that the people of color committed crimes and that is the reason they are in Jail/Prison? So I guess that both of you intend to make Drugs and Drug sales legal, Burglary and Robbery Legal, Car Theft or any kind of Theft Legal. The Criminals on the Corners selling Drugs are not looking for a Job. They make by far way more on that Corner than they could possibly make doing a non-criminal job. The other ones are just thieves. Making Drugs Legal will help them I am sure. B.T.W. I am in favor of Legalizing ALL DRUGS. We are doing nothing but trying to stop people from doing what they want to do. Take the money we are wasting on trying to stop it and spend it on Rehab Centers , so that when they want to "Kick" they can. But Yes put them in Jail/Prison for any Crimes they may commit while they are High. I spent 41yrs working in L.E. and not once has anyone told me that the reason they were not doing drugs was because it was Illegal. Social Security: Yes we Baby Boomers are leaving the work force and retiring. We have paid into SS all our working years and most of us have felt that we would never see a penny of that money. We talked about it, but realized that our parents and grand parents needed us paying into it so they would be able to survive. At around $0.75 per hour we were making nearly 7 times what they had started out making. I remember Dad telling me about him making $0.10 a hour driving a truck. Most of the Millennials are making way more than 7 times what we started out making. One of the worst things that the Government could do is let people opt out of SS. They will not put money away for retirement, that is why it was started in the first place. The 1%'s Don't Contribute enough: They employ about 92% of the Americans working. Sanders wants to take 90% of their profits. If I were a 1%'er that would be reason enough for me to move my company out of the United States. Business people are in Business to make money, take that away from them and they have no reason to risk their invest money in America. I like the saying "I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money" This is all that I am going to talk about this time. I know there is so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment